By using this Website and/or submitting personal data to SNRWEB Solutions, you agree to the processing of your personal data in the manner provided in this Policy. In case you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use this Website or provide any personal data to SNRWEB Solutions.
The Data We Collect
Like many other commercial websites, the SNRWEB Solutions website may use standard technologies, such as "cookies" and other HTML tools, to collect information about how you use the site or to record that you opened an email marketing message. As such, we may log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our website you visit and how long you spend there. See section entitled "Cookies" below.
The Information We Collect
When personal information is collected, we will inform you at the point of collection the purpose for the collection. SNRWEB Solutions will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the following conditions:
- As SNRWEB Solutions is a global company, your personal information may be transferred or shared with other SNRWEB Solutions offices or subsidiaries in other parts of the world. This may result in your information being transferred from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions. Such parties are not permitted to use your personal data for other purposes, and we require them to act consistently with this Policy and to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
- Some services may include sharing your personal data with other users of the service, for example services where users publish their own content.
- Our products and services may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our services. In such cases we take steps to ensure that there is a legal basis for such a transfer and that adequate protection for your personal data is provided as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities (where necessary) and by requiring the use of other appropriate technical and organizational information security measures
- We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend SNRFWEB Solutions legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
- If SNRWEB Solutions decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise its businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
SNRWEB Solutions and its subsidiaries are committed to protecting your personal information and do so with certain physical and technological procedures. However, we cannot ensure the security of the information as you transmit it to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. This includes using a secure browser where applicable.